Spring Cleaning: Don't Forget Your Home's Exterior!
Spring cleaning is a wonderful tradition - but it can get very time consuming! While you're taking care of the inside of your home, you may consider the benefits of hiring a professional to clean your windows, siding, solar panels and more. Keeping your home's exterior surfaces clean is important in order to preserve the integrity of them. Here are a few things to consider:
- Cleaning your windows adds an instant boost to curb appeal, but that’s not all! Regularly cleaning your windows will keep them in good working condition, longer. Constant exposure to the elements can cause scratches, distortion and other irreversible damage. Avoid costly repairs or replacement by keeping your windows, sills, and screens clean.
- Cleaning windows is a pane in the glass! It’s difficult, dangerous and time-consuming. Don’t waste your weekend working on a ladder, put our insured professionals to work today.
- We have special equipment designed to get the job done safely, quickly and effectively. Our water fed pole uses purified water to ensure a streak-free finish, and keeps us safe when working on hard-to-reach areas. Win-win!
- From your roof, to siding, driveway, and patio, power washing is the best way to effectively and quickly clean almost any exterior surface of your home.
- It’s important to keep your home free of mold, algae and other corrosive types of dirt and build-up. This will add years to your home’s life! Pressure washing is one of the best preventative measures to take to avoid costly repairs and replacement of roofs, siding, walkways and more.
- Power washing is satisfying to watch… but it’s not easy to do yourself! It can also be dangerous. If you use the wrong equipment, you could do more harm than good. You can dent your home, carve out a wood deck, or blow a shingle off your roof. Leave it to us, we have the right tools and training to tackle every surface with special care.
Solar Panel Cleaning
- We love our solar panels here in San Diego - but if you’ve invested in them, you know how expensive they are. To get the most out of your solar panels, they need to be clean! If your solar panels are dirty and can’t do their job, it can weaken your system greatly and diminish their lifespan. And no, rain won’t keep them clean!
- The cleaning process is a bit trickier than you may think. Not only are they typically installed on roofs, making access to them difficult… but solar panels are extremely delicate and need to be cleaned very cautiously. Our trained, insured team only uses purified water and special soft-bristled brushes to clear off dirt, pollen, debris, and even bird droppings from your solar panels.
A clean home is a happy home! If you need help around the house this spring cleaning season, consider Shine Bright for your home's exterior cleaning needs. We offer estimates online, or over the phone - call us at 619-202-8902. You can also reach us at email@example.com